Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: MCM New Limits?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ZSRMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2005
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just noticed on the MCM site that they have a new link that lists this years limits. Here they are:

    DOLLS:

    Historical or Limited Edition Dolls: Limit 1 (does not include Kaya)
    Kaya Doll: Limit 2
    Girl of Today Dolls, Bitty Babies, or Bitty Twins: Limit 1(Twins count as one doll)
    Hopscotch Hill School Dolls: Limit 1
    Mini Dolls: Limit 2
    OUTFITS:

    Historical and Limited Edition Doll Outfits: Limit 1 outfit per Doll
    Bitty Baby Outfits: Limit 2 outfits total (may not be two of the same outfits and Bitty Twin outfits count as 2)
    Hopscotch Hill School Dolls: Limit 1 outfit
    Girl of Today Dolls: Limit 4 outfits

    I was really hoping the limits would be the same as last year! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Hope this helps someone!

    Amy

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Boo! I don't like those doll limits! [img]frown.gif[/img] At least the outfit limits are the same.

    The mini dolls limit used to be 1, right? Maybe they have lots this year, probably lots of Samantha and Nellie at least.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ZSRMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2005
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like the limits either! I know last year I got 2 historical, Kailey, bitty baby and the twins on one ticket! ( [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] )

    This year, one daughter wants Josefina and the other wants Marisol. [img]confused.gif[/img] My son is definitely going now as I am going to have to use two tickets! I'm really glad I didn't get rid of my extra one!

    Amy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they trying to get rid of Kaya, are they? How odd!

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Historical or Limited Edition Dolls: Limit 1 (does not include Kaya)
    Kaya Doll: Limit 2
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Since there is a seperate limit on Kaya, would someone be willing to pick me up one?

    If it was really hurting someone's limit I wouldn't ask, but surely SOMEONE has room in thier cart for a spare Kaya? *puppy dog eyes*

    I've been watching her on eBay, but they ALWAYS go over $70.

    I'd have no problem Paypaling (or however you want it) the full amount plus shipping the day you get it!

    Besides money, all I can offer is my eternal gratitude.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 28, 2005 08:50 PM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 Kaya limit, rather than 1? I don't like the sound of that. We've been hearing a lot on this Board about Kaya being the least popular of the historicals...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member likewow's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooh, me too! I really want Kaya! Anyone willing to grab an extra one for me? I'll pay you back and also...::looks around room:::...give you 15 pairs of NRFB red espadrilles!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Seriously, though, PM me if you would be willing to help a sister out.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm not too happy about the new limits either. But so far, they aren't saying limits on the furniture, which is what I'm really hoping for. And I needed Kaya anyway! I don't really want two of the same piece of furniture, but I hope they don't limit me to just one bed for historicals when I need 3! Or trunks? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Laurie

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mwargin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This will be my first year at the sale. I'm hoping to get a Kailey. Does anyone know if that counts as a limited edition. I was hoping on getting a Samantha too!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sure it's because of people reselling things on Ebay and even though you sign something that says you won't resell, people do it anyway. I think this is American Girl's only recourse! What a shame that it hinders the real enthusiast or doll lover or the person who has several people to buy for!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •